closing of a group


I am a assistant manager of a worldgroup group! LOL The manager of the group has been locked out of the group so he has asked that I approve members and postings. I have done that for him. There is very little traffic on that group. I post messages but rarely does anyone else. Many love to look at the photos that have been uploaded. Recently Rob has asked that I go ahead and shut done the group. Reluctantly I have begun to do that. I approved that last 2 members today. I will give them a chance to look over the group then one last time I will email the members telling them the group will be gone.

Rob is in poor health asks that he be kept in prayers. He was a Conservative speech writer before retiring. My kind of speech writer. I will miss the emails that we shared. He kept me on my conservatives toes. You can love your country but not always the people who run it.

Light a candle and keep Rob in your prayers, N

No comments:

Post a Comment