Panties or sex

So here's the question - for those of you afflicted with this love for women's lingerie is sex what happens with her or with her panties? Or is it both?

I read a posting on another blog asking this very question, it has been a question I have been wondering about myself. I have sent my panties to friends as close as an hour away and as far as 10 hours away, cross country and to friends north of the border. It only takes a request to get me to purchase panties for you! But once you get the panties are they for wearing or for sexual gratification with or without a partner? Does it matter the style or color or fabric??
Not certain? Then next time in a quality department store, take a stroll through the lingerie department. Do what I do, I touch everything to feel the fabrics, check out the styles, don't know about you but any fabric that touches me needs to be soft not rough. The only way to know how soft and silky panties/lingerie is, is to feel touch the lingerie. Don't worry about the sales help, guys do purchase items for their SO's besides the sales help will want to assist you to make a purchase. I do like it when I see a bf or husband with his lady in the lingerie department, I am certain it adds to the excitement in their relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment