Curious


Curious

We meet at the coffee shop. You know the one. Of course I know the both of you, having met you here and Him at the gym. I arrive first taking a window booth hoping to catch you as you walk in. Knowing you have had a rough day you come in first to relax, a chance for us to catch up with each other, our day begins so early and can be stressful we get comfortable. I notice you fidgeting, you know I can tell by the cigarettes being smoked and the conversation isn’t as smooth as normal.
After about 30 minutes or so, I happen to see His car pull into the lot. I get a little nervous or is it excitement. Not certain, I know you both but to bring you together may be a mistake. I do know guys get uncomfortable when talking about sexual experiences and playing together. He walks to the coffee shop, I get up to meet Him and bring Him to the booth. I introduce you to Him and Him to you. Looking at both of you I wonder who is bi and who is just curious. I sit across from Him with you to my left. I slip my hand to your lap and already know there is sexual tension. Is it me or Him that has aroused you? We chat and I give out the room keys. We all have our own vehicles. I ask you to leave first and I’ll meet you at the room. I want to be there when you shower and change. I stay with Him a little longer making certain he is comfortable, willing to play and okay with the situation. I leave, paying the check, leaving him to wait a few minutes before arriving at the hotel.
Let me tell you about Him. He is all male as you are all male but loves to play with the ladies but has those tendencies to want to play with the guys. He will wear panties and lingerie when asked to play. Tonight he will be in panties. Tonight he will be all male, to play with you and I. As I said he plays with both.
At the hotel, I walk into the room. Hearing the shower, I step into the bathroom starting a conversation with you. I want you to be comfortable with Him coming tonight to play with us. This is His first time with us. Stepping out from under the shower I hand you a towel. You quickly dry off and I let you pass me as my hands brush over your torso and damp short hairs to feel your arousal. Stepping into the shower I warm up the water, shower in my scent, stepping out to have a towel given to me by Him. When did he arrive? Wrapping the towel around me, he enters the shower turns the water temp down, he doesn’t use my soaps but the hotel soap.
I see you pacing not certain what to do. You are in panties, bra, garter belt with white stockings and a full slip as I sit in the chair, to begin to dress, I beckon for you to come to me; I slip my hands around and into your panties, caressing your butt coming around to your semi hard arousal. Right now this is for me. Slipping my hands out, I caress your arousal between my palms, feeling you get harder. I don’t want you to cum, not yet. My tongue gently wets the outside of your panties. I hear the water is off; music is playing in the background. He approaches us. Standing behind you, he lets his hands come around to gently rub your erection as my tongue licks the outside of your panties. I see he wants to touch more; I slip out of the way to give Him access to you. He steps in closer to you bringing his hands to caress your torso rubbing over your nipples. He touches as I watch, I dress slipping into a garter belt and stockings, panties, bra and finally a full slip. I want to touch Him and you, join in the pleasure but right now it is just the two of you. I am the observer. I listen, watch the playing. I know by your look. You are still a bit leery of this situation. I take your hand bring you to the bed having you sit; I let my hands slide over your torso, just how we always play. Letting my hands slip over your nipples, letting my fingertips roll over them causing them to get hard like pebbles, as my tongue replaces my fingers, my hands travel to your lap. Letting my hands caress, spreading your legs wider to let my hands slide up and down. I see His reflection in the mirror. He has dressed in pink panties, soft cup bra and white thigh highs. He looks good, as you do in panties and stockings, a firm butt and gorgeous legs. He comes to me bends over to caress my breasts. You watch knowing this is what you wanted to have happen, me to play with you as I am being touched. You push back letting me lick and caress your cock and balls on the outside of your panties. As I move onto the bed He comes behind me and runs his hands over my now damp panties. You excite me with the simplest of touches, causing my pussy to wet my panties. His hands touching the outside not slipping into my panties, it isn’t me He is interested in. Keeping my hands wrapped around your pantied cock I move to the side. Giving Him access to both of us, he moves away from caressing me to you. He replaces my hands with his own. Caressing and sliding on the outside of the panties. I come close to you, to lick your nipples then slip away. I want my vibrating dildo. Getting it I lean into the chair pulling my panties to the side, you both watch as I slip the vibrator in. Slipping deeper into the chair I notice He has taken your cock out of your panties, giving me full view of his intentions. He licks your cock as you grab hold of the bed sheets. Is it as intense as when I do it? You watch as I slip the dildo in and out. I see you as He slips his mouth down over your cock. You know it isn’t me giving you the blowjob. I hear you; it is a whisper of pleasure. He knows how to please as he rides your cock with his mouth, sliding up and down. I know I am close to cumming. I want to cum as you fill up his mouth. With encouraging words from Him I am ready so ready so hot, I hear you; the tremble in your voice as He erupts into your mouth. He takes all of you in, licking up every last drop; I soak my panties, causing a wet spot to form. He comes to me and pushes my panties off to the side taking my wetness fully into His mouth. Finding my clit to suck on and then down to my lips, spreading them apart as He slips his tongue into me. Getting a cigarette and drink you sit back to watch me being pleased, letting another orgasm slowly cum as He licks out all the wetness.
Catching my breath I get up to get drinks, offering one to Him and another to you, separating ourselves, settling into the chair and bed in the room. Offering Him and you lubrication. I sit back and watch you both bring yourself to an arousal but not cum. It is something I have wanted to watch. To have a guy bring himself to arousal and as he cums then to take him into my mouth fully to swallow every last drop, this time as I watch you both stroke your cocks, it will be my pleasure to join in, slipping a dildo in and out, feeling the wetness cum, it is so easy to slide in and out. Leaning my head back I just let the sensation take over but I feel a hand reach out. Not certain who it is I come up out the chair, eyes closed, being led to the bed. Leaning back on the bed, I feel a tongue caressing the outside of my damp panties, nibbling on the mound made by my hard clit being aroused by the licking of a talented tongue. A tongue I have felt before and enjoyed. I raise my hips to meet a mouth a warm breath blows over my panties made damp. I feel my panties being pushed to the side. I feel my garter strap being snapped on my thigh. This is what it is like to have two guys playing, one to eat and lick, while the other teases, caressing and touching. Who is licking and who is teasing? With warm hands from Him I feel my breasts being caressed my nipples harden waiting to be suckled and licked. I hear a soft moan a purr. It didn’t come from me but you. Why what made you purr? Pushing myself up on my elbows I see He has come up next to you. Slipping His hands into your panties, he is caressing your cock. Making you aroused, getting you hard. He slips your cock out of your panties continually stroking, as He and I listen to the purring, the pleasure. You come up closer to me our eyes meet. We both know what is to happen. My panties pushed to the side I feel the dildo being slipped in and out, all the pleasure rises up in me, I feel the final stroke of the toy as a very hard cock is pushed in. I open my eyes, I knew it was you. I didn’t think He would slip his cock into me, as you push in and out I see Him stand up and come up behind you. Our eyes meet again; I know you want to know the feeling of a hard cock being slipped inside, to be penetrated. We have chatted so many times about this; I feel lubrication dripping onto my legs. He has squeezed lubrication on his cock as he slips your panties down letting His cock rub between your butt cheeks. Rubbing between your cheeks, rimming your rose bud with His cock head the question is there before us even now. We have a code, if it doesn’t feel right everything stops. No code is spoken as I feel you push in and hold on to me. He pulls your panties up pushes them to the side, He rubs up and down feeling your satiny nylon panties on your butt as His pantied cock slips in a little and out. You slip out of me. This next time as He pushes into you, you push into me. I feel you holding on, getting harder. Still no code as He continues and we continue. I feel the intensity from both of you. In rhythm we are being fucked. I bring my legs up around you to feel his hands reach out to bring the three of us into one. I hear us, the grunts, moans, and purr; we are all so ready to cum. I whisper please more in and out, please, I feel the agreement from you and Him that is all it takes Oh My! I feel the pleasure the tightening of my pussy caressing your cock inside me more and more push in and we are cumming together, riding in and out together, stroke for stroke letting the orgasm take us higher, higher over the edge trembling, Oh Yes the feeling of us all cumming at once, together holding on waiting waiting for the tremors to subside for the orgasm to subside. But not yet, sliding my legs down you push up over me so that your cock is resting between my breasts, pushing up further you push your cock head against my lips as He spreads my legs to gain access to my pussy lips. I take your cock into my mouth, to taste me on you, to feel the hardness of your cock in my mouth. As His tongue massages your rosebud, licking and tasting himself on you and in you. He moves from you to my pussy lips massaging them with His tongue opening them up to allow His tongue to enter. He tastes us in one lick. As I take your cock into my mouth He is tongue fucking me. Tasting you and me together, Oh NO! not certain I can take this so soon after you fucking me but there He is taking me again, taking me to higher heights with His tongue. Gripping your sides I look at you, you know this is what we wanted, to play hard together, sucking you taking you in deep tasting me on you this time, I cum you cum, as you grip the headboard to wait, to wait for the pleasure to subside. He brings my legs together as we wait for the tremors to subside. Pushing yourself from the headboard you ease yourself up and sit on the edge of the bed, I curl up next to you. As your hands caress me and your eyes tell me yes this is what our dream fantasy was all about. He sits in the chair resting as He watches us. I see His eyes, He has questions for us but will He ask them.
You lean down towards me, asking me to go down on Him. Your eyes are asking but is this what you want me to do? I go to the bathroom, pee and come back. In my hand I have a wash cloth and towel; I proceed to clean you and then Him from all the wetness and stickiness. Looking at you I kneel in front of the chair and begin to fondle Him with my warm hands, caressing his balls with my hands as I lick Him like a lollipop. Letting my wet tongue slide up and down not ready to take Him into my mouth. Taking His hand I lead Him to the bed push Him on to his back as I come between His legs. His knees are bent, feet flat on the bed and legs spread slightly apart. I go down on his cock. Taking him fully into my mouth, not gagging but in deep, I let my teeth rub His cock as I let his cock slip from between my cheeks. I hear Him moan, He has been told, I am good. You know how good I am. You know when He moans He is getting it good. I begin to slide up and down with Him in my mouth, listening for Him. My eyes are closed my hair falling brushing against His short hairs caressing His balls. I feel you near by. I feel your hands begin to caress my cheeks, your hands cup my pussy, tugging on my lips, your fingers reach in deeper to find my clit, your thumbs massage my clit letting me get aroused. Pushing my white panties to the side you let your cock reach in and touch my pussy but not entering, letting my clit feel the hardness. He is stretching out to hold on to sheets as you know I will have Him cumming, He will reach higher heights as I go down you push your hard cock into me and out taking the wetness from my pussy to penetrate a tight entrance. I slide down His cock and wait for you to enter. You push in and out in again going deeper. We are in rhythm. I go down and you go in, I come up you come out. Together in and out, up and down. Together we are three but one in rhythm, sliding up and down in and out. You hold on to my hips. He is ready, ready to cum explode in my mouth but no! Not in my mouth. With one last thrust you push in and out, I want you to cum but not inside me, catching your eye I ask you to stop fucking me. I want you to go down on Him. I slide out of the way giving you room to take him into your mouth. I got Him to this state of hardness now for you to finish what I started. You take His cock first in your hands, sliding up and down, feeling the rigid hard cock pulsate in your hands. I whisper for you to ride his cock, take him into your mouth. You take Him in first just the head, then you take Him in deeper, all the way down and back up. I see your eyes. I see the uncertainty but I whisper again for you to finish Him off. You ride His cock going down and up, using your mouth juices to keep Him hard. Riding His cock up and down, He takes the pleasure, enjoying the tension caused by me and you taking Him into your mouth. As I slip to the side I reach for the lubrication, squeeze it into my palm, rubbing my palms together as I gently take your cock from your white panties into my hands, slowly letting my hands slide up and down your shaft, made hard again by my hands as I slowly stroke your cock. Now this is the fantasy we have shared you sucking cock for me, me watching you as I stroke you to an explosive orgasm. He moans with readiness, telling you He is ready at a seconds notice. He wants to fill your mouth up but not yet, not yet as you slow down His readiness. You tease Him lick His shaft, suck His balls. You realize you may not get a second chance to have cock in your mouth. He is dripping down His hard shaft as you taste Him. He is begging for you to finish, begging to cum. You slide down His hard shaft and once again ride His cock this time in rhythm with me as I stroke your cock. I feel you are rigid, hard, dripping down your shaft. I feel the tremors coming. Both of you are concentrating feeling the pleasure; not ready for Him to cum in your mouth to taste His cum, you let him slip out of your mouth and He explodes in your hands, you cum in my hands. I feel the tremor. Letting us have a moment He watches. Still with his questions unanswered.
He gets up off the bed. He takes me by the hand, kisses my palm, moves into the bathroom. He showers, and comes out drying himself. You follow him taking a shower. He comes to me. We talk He knows this was a dream fantasy fulfilled for you and me and possibly Him as well. He dresses, leaving behind an invitation for more to come. My turn to shower as you come out of the bathroom, I enter the bathroom take a shower. Drying myself off with a towel I come out of the bathroom you are dressed and ready to get on home. I dress quickly not drying my hair but it is time to get on home. You see the open invitation from Him. We grin, laugh and know our dream fantasy was full filled handing me the invitation I slip it into suitcase for safe keeping. One last check of the room, we have left things behind before never to have them again, everything is packed. We walk out of the room leaving the 3 room keys behind knowing there will be more play times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment