Just a Friend

My friend left today to take a few days off, away from his every day occupation. My real first pantie friend, we have had some good times together. He is away, not just days to stay home but days on vacation away from home. I have for a few years encouraged him to take days off from work. Everyone needs days away from our everyday work stress. But he always found away to explain that he couldn't take days off. Would you believe it he finally took my advice. This morning I phoned him at work, he didn't pick up the phone so right away I thought he was once again too busy to leave for his vacation. He called me back almost immediately to tell me he was on his way to the bank and on down the road to his days away from home. My problem, I will be out of contact with him until Tuesday. The next few days will be tough because I wont be able to have any contact with him until Tuesday. He is the one I can pick up the phone at any time to call him and he would be there to answer the phone; be there to talk to about my day his day life in general just stuff. He would take time out of his busy day to talk to me, which would surprise me at times. He would be working and chatting to me at the same time. I can call him, I don't have to wait for him to call me.
I'll miss him until Tuesday but then we will have lots to talk about. Until then my phone probably won't be ringing. Its a long weekend for me, so I will need to plan my time so I don't feel the emptiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment