Mannequins

I have observed something that I really haven't noticed in awhile probably because I haven't gone to the mall to make purchases. On Christmas Eve, I went shopping with my sons as they finished their Christmas shopping. We drove to Tyson's Mall,parked near Macy's. To get into the mall we walked through Macy's. I can tell you I haven't been in a Macy's in a couple of years. But as I walked through Macy's I noticed the male mannequins dressed in briefs. Actually a couple of different styles on different mannequins. The mannequins looked more life like then the ones I remember being used at the stores. The mannequin's had hard nipples and a decent looking package to fill out the underwear.

Now because I wasn't near the lingerie department, I don't know if the female mannequins are created equal. I may have to return to the mall to find out that answer.

1 comment:

  1. My marriage was at the verge of crashing when my husband was cheating on me, I was heartbroken and had no proof to back up my claims, but deep inside me I knew he was cheating, he would turn toxic most times and dared me to get evidence if I think he's cheating,thankfully recently I was referred to this Cyber genius 'hackingloop6@gmail . com', who hacked his phone and gained me remote access to his phone activities, I confronted him with the proof of his infidelity and he pleaded deeply for forgiveness, I forgave him and had my once happy marriage back. Contact 'hackingloop6@gmail . com', if you think your partner might be cheating on you, he's a legit and reliable hacker.  

    ReplyDelete