Snow




Saturday, yesterday was the first snow fall for where I live. I staid in most of the day, but towards the end of the day I had to go out and enjoy the snow. As I was clearing off the car, I knew by the texture it was good snow for building snowmen and making snowballs. The snow was heavy and good packing.


I did take pictures with my phone but I don't remember how to get them off my phone, I don't even know how to get them to the memory card in the phone. The last time I used the phone to take pictures my son did all the moving of the pictures. He called and said he would help again but he is in another state and I wont get to see him until Christmas. I will get the pictures uploaded so you can see my town with snow.


As I was driving to church this morning once again the mountains looked beautiful. There is a reason to live in rural parts of Virginia. I will miss my little town when I move. The beauty of the Shenandoah Valley can't be replicated in the suburbs of Virginia.



not my picture but it is the view to my town from the skyline drive.

1 comment:

  1. confront your cheating spouse with evidence,i was able to spy on my cheating husband's phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ....you can contact 'hackingloop6@gmail. c o m' call and text + 1 (612) 502 - 3647 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more,viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger,calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely,cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages,also improve credit cards his services are cheap.. and please tell him i referred you to him he is a man with a heart of GOLD.

    ReplyDelete