Happy Valentine's Day

Wow, I just got my computer back. I hope it is finally repaired but only time will tell.

I want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. I haven't been wished a happy valentine's day ever. At least not as far back as I can remember and I was married. He never remembered. But that isn't why I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. I do that because everyone should have that special someone even if it is only a friend you share time with online, by emails or IMs. I had a great valentine gift this morning. My pantie luv was dressed in a slip, panties and bra. All for me. I was surprised but I know he loves to dress but this morning is even more special because he did this at his office, then he called me and we played together. He loves phone sex. I wish I was at his office to be able to caress his nipples and hard cock before he came in his panties. We have to plan a meeting to play, I miss not being in the same place when he is dressed. A day will come. It seems work gets in the way.

Happy Valentine's Day, remember that special someone, they deserve it because that person makes your every day special.

No comments:

Post a Comment