Lace Panties for Guys

I love lace and I love guys in panties put them together I love guys in lace panties.

These lace panties are 100% lace and 100% designed for men. I know this will be somewhat contentious for some men, who prefer their panties to be made for women, but for those who have been waiting for lingerie manufacturers to get around to giving men some visually appealing underwear they may be very welcome indeed. Also for those men whose partners whine when they don’t wear ‘men’s underwear’ – well, here’s your men’s underwear!

4 comments:

  1. Well I don't know how much I would like those lace panties for men, but I would love to have the chance to wear any lace panties you have. I bet they would feel and look sexy and wonderful. Even more wonderful if I could cum in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello
    how r u? its been awhile since we last emailed. hope all is well with you. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do you get these ? i am dying to slip into one of those pairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lace boy-cut panties are nice, good to see they are making them for men now..

    ReplyDelete